WESTAF does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission, access, or employment.
CaFE™ Program Associate
Issued March 2015 - Available Until Filled
The Western States Arts Federation
(WESTAF) is a regional non-profit arts service organization whose mission is to strengthen the financial, organizational, and policy infrastructure of the arts in the West. WESTAF is also an experienced developer of technology systems that benefit the arts and creative industries. CallForEntry.org
(CaFE™) is an online application management system used by hundreds of nationally known arts organizations as well as thousands of artists.
This position assists the program manager with system administration and performs full-time client support activities alongside the CaFE™ team in a mission-driven environment with a customer service emphasis. The Program Associate provides day-to-day clerical and program support as needed.
- Maintains and updates client records and clerical program needs
- Provides timely communication with clients including instructional support
- Assists with the processing of incoming and existing client contracts
- Assists with on-boarding clients and guides the set up of art contests and competitions
- Inputs and updates electronic files and data using a CMS and database platform
- Arranges and assists with system trainings and follow-up client communication
- Works with sales staff to track customer retention efforts and drafts reports
- Participates in weekly and monthly meetings with CaFE™ team and staff
- Bachelor’s Degree, and at least two years administrative or clerical experience
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, passion for problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills on both PC and Mac
- Experience working with photo editing software, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Interest in the visual and performing arts, public art, and cultural policy
- Salary range is $28,000 to $30,000 with opportunity for annual bonus
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Eleven paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement plan
: Submit a resume and cover letter by email to with PROGRAM ASSOCIATE in the subject line. No phone calls please.