Position Description – WESTAF
Business Project Coordinator
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, WESTAF (Western States Arts Federation) is a nonprofit organization that weaves together technology, thought leadership, and innovation to energize, network and grow funding for public sector arts agencies.
About the Position
Please see this link for the full job description.
Summary of Position
The Business Project Coordinator works to help support the business department and the Business Project Manager in technical and operational work for the five SaaS products, CaFÉ, CVSuite, GO Smart, PAA, and ZAPP. Working closely with the Business Project Manager, program managers, and technology team, the Business Project Coordinator will help execute established timelines, draft technical specifications, verify and document system bugs, and participate in wide-scale, critical system testing for changes and major site redevelopment. This role directly supports WESTAF’s 10-year vision and strategic plan in the key area to develop innovative technology products and services for public sector arts agencies and the arts field.
The Business Project Coordinator will have a solid understanding of all SaaS system workflows and business rules and is responsible for ensuring both are well documented and updated using Confluence and JIRA. In addition, the Business Project Coordinator plays a pivotal role in supporting automation of tasks connected to third-party business tools and for creating additional ways of organizing and automating workflows. This role will also support client retention efforts by supporting the release of site features and changes to increase customer satisfaction.
This position reports to the Business Project Manager.
- Coordinate monthly technical releases for the ZAPP and CaFE systems. Provide post-release recaps for all SaaS products for business and technology departments.
- Add bug and enhancement tickets to JIRA, coordinate stage sites for testing, and respond to developer questions.
- Draft bug reports and enhancement specifications.
- Participate in testing after system and data updates.
- Update, edit, and maintain business rules in Confluence for all SaaS products.
- Update content, including changes to visual layout, media, and text on business WordPress sites.
- Support teams during site outages or large scale issues by testing, identifying patterns, and communicating with internal and external technology teams.
- Using Zapier or other third-party tools, update and maintain automations used by SaaS products to create efficiencies.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to manage rapidly-shifting priorities
- Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to technology and content management systems
- Ability to identify issues and offer and execute solutions
- Understanding of software development and testing workflows
- Strength in technical writing a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
WESTAF offers a competitive benefits package for all full-time employees, including:
- Employer paid health insurance
- Employer paid Life and Disability insurance
- Dental Insurance partially subsidized by employee
- 401k with up to 5% match
- 37.5 hour work week
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- 13 paid holidays
The salary range for this Coordinator-level position is $42,000 to $45,000. Starting salary will be established based on the skills the candidate will provide to achieve the essential and preferred functions.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2021.