CaFE Operations Coordinator
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, WESTAF (Western States Arts Federation) is a nonprofit organization that weaves together technology, thought leadership, and innovation to energize, network and grow funding for public sector arts agencies.
About the Position:
Reporting to the CaFE manager, this position will execute operational tasks to set CaFE customers and the team up for optimal efficiency. This role contributes to a positive, customer-focused atmosphere and acts as the primary liaison for new customers to ensure they have a smooth and effective orientation to the CaFE service. The CaFE operations coordinator should embody strong customer service and an enthusiastic approach to problem solving and will play a pivotal role in executing the operational excellence objectives set forth in WESTAF’s 10-year strategic plan.
- Assist customers daily, by phone and email, with CaFE system questions and account issues.
- Process customer contracts and onboard new clients.
- Build positive working relationships with customers for repeat business.
- Calculate fees owed by clients and complete business transaction tasks.
- Participate in CaFE system testing of bug fixes and new features.
- Troubleshoot and document CaFE system errors and bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of experience in operational coordination for businesses or nonprofits.
- Demonstrated skills in computer systems and data management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and consistently meet established deadlines.
- Experience working with creative sectors preferred.
- $36,000 – $38,000 annually
- Competitive benefits package including fully-paid health benefits and 401k match provided.
WESTAF is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applications due by Feb 19, 2020. Please send resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your cover letter why you’re a strong fit for this position beyond what is outlined in your resume. No phone calls please.