Position posting – WESTAF
CaFÉ™ Operations Coordinator
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, WESTAF (Western States Arts Federation) is a nonprofit organization that weaves together technology, thought leadership, and innovation to energize, network, and grow funding for public-sector arts agencies.
About the Position
Reporting to the CaFÉ (CallForEntry.org) manager, this full-time, remote position executes operational tasks to set CaFÉ customers and the team up for optimal efficiency. This role contributes to a positive, customer-focused atmosphere and acts as the primary liaison for new customers to ensure they have a smooth and effective orientation to the CaFÉ service. The CaFÉ operations coordinator should embody strong customer service and an enthusiastic approach to problem solving and plays a pivotal role in executing the operational excellence objectives set forth in WESTAF’s 10-year strategic plan.
- Assists customers daily, by phone and email, with CaFÉ system questions and account issues
- Processes customer contracts and onboards new clients
- Builds positive working relationships with customers for repeat business
- Calculate fees owed by clients and complete business transaction tasks.
- Participates in CaFÉ system testing of bug fixes and new features
- Troubleshoots and documents CaFÉ system errors and bugs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated skills in computer systems and data management
- Positive, enthusiastic approach to customer service and customer education
- Manages customer accounts with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage rapidly-shifting priorities and consistently meet established deadlines
- Strong scheduling coordination and time management skills
- Aptitude for creative problem solving
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Familiarity of CRM and project management systems a plus
WESTAF offers a competitive benefits package for all full-time employees, including:
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Dental insurance partially subsidized by employee
- 401(k) with up to 5% match
- 37.5 hour work week
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- 13 paid holidays
The salary range for this coordinator-level position is $42,000 to $45,000. Starting salary will be established based on the skills the candidate will provide to achieve the essential and preferred functions.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 30, 2021.