Customer Service Associate – Part-Time
Issued January 2019 – Available Until Filled
WESTAF (The Western States Arts Federation), located in Denver, Colorado, is now accepting applications for the part-time position of Customer Service Associate.
The WESTAF Customer Service Associate provides support for the ZAPP®, CaFE™, and YouJudgeIt systems. The position is a part-time opportunity with working hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, for approximately 20 to 24 hours per week. This position is great for students or those seeking a flexible schedule.
The customer service associate provides phone and email support to artists and arts administrators requesting assistance with the use of WESTAF’s web-based systems. The program associate also performs additional tasks to support the operations of the ZAPP, CaFE, and YouJudgeIt systems.
WESTAF has a staff of about 30 employees, many of whom have arts or creative backgrounds. The organization is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and mission-oriented staff and encourages applicants from underrepresented populations to apply. Ideal candidates will thrive in a setting where the day-to-day tasks vary, collaboration is critical, and employees are able to work as part of a team but are empowered to manage their workload and execute tasks independently.
- Provide high-volume phone and email support to artists and administrators.
- Manage technology support email, responding in a timely manner and escalating as necessary.
- Support team efforts to maintain friendly, positive and efficient client relations;
- Special projects: From time to time, there will be special projects that may need coordination and administration. This position may work in collaboration with the program managers and corresponding teams on such projects.
- A professional demeanor and a positive approach to customer service;
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate solutions to customers;
- A general understanding of online systems and software;
- The proficiency to prioritize work and solve problems quickly and effectively; and
- Familiarity with Photoshop or other digital image resizing tools;
- Ability to defuse and resolve difficult customer service issues; and
- Adept at working in an environment with frequent interruptions.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $16.00 per hour
- RTD Ecopass
- 401(k) retirement plan contribution match
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to: staff@WESTAF.org with “Attn: Search Manager – WESTAF Customer Service Associate Position” in the subject line. The search will continue until the position is filled. No calls and no headhunters please.
WESTAF strives to reflect the values, insights, spirit and knowledge of communities of color, indigenous peoples, and other marginalized ethnic communities in the West, and ensure its programs and initiatives incorporate the diverse perspectives of the region. WESTAF is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about WESTAF’s work, please visit www.westaf.org.