Help Desk Agent (part-time)
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, WESTAF (Western States Arts Federation) is a nonprofit organization that weaves together technology, thought leadership, and innovation to energize, network, and grow funding for public sector arts agencies.
About the Position:
The WESTAF Help Desk Agent provides high-volume help desk support, by phone and email, for two application management websites used by artists and arts organizations. The two primary websites this position supports are ZAPP® and CaFE™. The Customer Experience Coordinator will troubleshoot technical issues, guide customers through a series of actions to resolve issues, speak with customers to identify and resolve website navigation problems, and follow up with customers to ensure problem is resolved. This position will work approximately 20 to 24 hours per week during WESTAF business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Up to four hours of weekend work will be scheduled, on an alternating basis, and can be done remotely.
- Provide high-volume phone and email support to customers;
- Offer step-by-step web interface actions by phone and email;
- Troubleshoot basic technical website issues by phone and email;
- Identify and propose solutions for customer issues and bottlenecks;
- Support team efforts to maintain friendly, positive, and efficient client relations;
- Perform routine administrative tasks to help maintain up-to-date customer records; and
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- A professional demeanor and a positive approach to customer service;
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate basic technical website solutions to customers by phone and email;
- A general understanding of online systems and software;
- Ability to defuse and resolve difficult customer service issues by phone and email;
- Adept at working in an environment with frequent interruptions;
- Ability to quickly identify customer problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step instructions;
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems;
- Familiarity with Photoshop, or other digital image resizing tools preferred.
- $16-$18 per hour
- RTD Ecopass
- 401(k) retirement plan contribution match
WESTAF is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applications due by Feb. 7, 2020. Please send resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.